The rate of proliferation of new technology is unabated; never have we seen such ubiquitous deployment of ‘new and better’ ways to store and analyse information or achieve productivity or collaboration goals.
However, more often than not, there are two topics that are never given as much airtime as they should be; End User Training, and Data Migration.
It just doesn’t make sense to bang people over the head until they do something in a specific way, which is why we have developed a series of human-centric, end-user training, engagement and productivity solutions. You’d be amazed how many un-engaged teams and individuals become productivity gurus when the tech is related to them in a specific way. It’s about everyone understanding the why behind what they do.
Our Engagement & Training Solutions are created from years of experience both with the tech and the human-adoption side, so they are geared to cover beginner to moderate experience levels. For advanced or expert level training, then please contact us to discuss how we can help.
Remote, Expert-led Training solutions start from as little as £300.
Discover how it could transform your end-user engagement and ROI now.
- What is Oxygen Analytics and why should I care
- Data Visualisation, SharePoint Reporting, Power BI
- Creating custom reports in SharePoint. Enables intro of complimentary development for custom reports, views and dashboards
- Exporting data, linking to other applications and Power BI
- Powerful reporting and high-level intro to Power BI, best-practice and how to get the most from Microsoft’s flagship Data Viz/Analysis tool
- Every ISAAC Oxygen app solution includes your train-the-trainer end-user adoption guidance, but often our customers don’t want to just get by, they want to be experts from the get-go.
- With our app-specific training for CRM, Intranet, HelpDesk and more, learn how to easily
- Human-centric technology for a people-first world
- Create, edit and manage records
- Create manage and edit opportunities
- File and find information fast
- Manage all content via Web, Mobile or Desktop
- Co-author centrally stored documents and share editable or read-only links
- Data backup
- Reporting and Monetizing your data
Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Develop user skills and increase knowledge
- Unlock the full potential of Dynamics 365 by mastering all features and functions
- Increase skills and adaption
- Microsoft Office 365 – “Bring it alive 365”
- What is Office 365 & how will it benefit me?
- O365 overview, Design ethos, main features, accessibility, High-level overview of flagship apps and associated use cases (in brief)
- What app to use when – SharePoint, Outlook, Yammer, Teams – best-practice (i.e. how to get the most from Outlook and not kill your PC in the process)
- Licence Optimisation – Exchange email, Office applications
- App overviews:
- Teams, inc Phone System
- Office Apps (Local or Online Only)
- What is Office 365 & how will it benefit me?
- What is Teams and when should I use it?
- What is Yammer and when should I use it?
- How do Teams and Yammer successfully co-exist?
- What to use when?
- Tips & Tricks
- Use Cases
Microsoft Power BI
- What is Power BI and what is it designed for
- What can power BI do for me
- Power BI Desktop vs Online Service
- Limitations of Power BI
- Suitable data source in Microsoft Excel
- How to connect Power BI to your data source
- Exploring your data source and create basic charts and visualisations
- Understanding different chart types
- Creating a broader range of charts
- Using filters and slicers
- Understanding visual interaction
- Creating related and interactive charts and tables
- Pinning key charts to create insightful dashboards
- Pre-configuring filters to highlight key insights
- Understanding the difference between reports and dashboards
- Creating insightful visual reports
- Printing and exporting your reports
- Using Quick Insights
- Customising reports with additional text boxes and images
- Enhancing charts with custom colours
- Sharing your reports and publishing to web
- Ask questions of your data with natural language queries (NLQ)
- Creating tables and charts with NLQ
- Embedding reports
- Customising report look and feel
- Creating deeper levels of reporting drilldowns
- Customising your own data to provide focused reporting and stronger links between insights
Office 365 Security & Compliance
- Increase awareness around modern threats to security and discover ways to counter and avoid phishing & spoofing scams and implement highly robust security and compliance policies across your tech and workforce
- General security awareness. Forms of phishing (email, text, telephone calls), best-practice avoidance, end-user education.
- Data Management best-practice and how to manage GDPR compliance
- GDPR overview and how it relates to your organisation and your role and the O365 and Oxygen tools you have available. Best-practice processes.
- What is SPF, DMARC, DKIM
First came Zero Loss & Zero Downtime… Now comes Zero Cost Office 365 Migrations Incredible right? zero cost* migration to Office 365 – how is that possible? We are huge fans of Office 365, so much so, that we really want everyone to experience and benefit from...