- Board Reporting for SharePoint enables you to simplify information sharing ahead of and during Board Meetings
- Designed to support both Boards and Committees as well as Execs and Non-Execs
- Manage meetings, documents and tasks
- Circulate updates and minutes as they happen
- Connect disparate individuals and reduce travel overheads
- Manage announcements, news and social networking engagement
- Access via PC, laptop or tablet
- Make decisions faster with improved knowledge sharing ahead of critical meetings
Traditional board and committee communications have always been paper and fax-based. Companies sent out hard copy board reports in advance of meetings, and directors always met in person to facilitate the monthly meeting. Last minute changes, lack of real-time data and surprises followed by awkward silences are an everyday occurrence in board rooms across the Globe. Regulatory scrutiny, globalization, increased competitive pressures and an exponential increased desire for faster business and real-time data consumption have dramatically increased the volume of board work. In today’s world over 90% of board work takes place between meetings relegating the face to face meeting largely to regulatory and statutory requirement. By bringing internal and external leaders together in an easy to use and collaborative platform transforms the way Execs and Non-Execs schedule meetings, communicate, disseminate information, assign tasks and report.
Create Consistency and Faster Decision Making
Easily schedule meetings, create board packs and share information ahead of every meeting. Information is centrally stored and shared meaning last minute updates or integration of real-time results is simple and straightforward. Update meeting minutes on the go and pull together individuals regardless of location. Members can easily submit requests to the administrator and track all through to completion.
Collaborate, review documents and access the latest organisational announcements, industry news, and even Social Media feeds – What are your customers really saying about you? Build resource libraries and share best practice, regulations and procedures. Relevant and easy to navigate member pages, with a single page to see the latest meeting information, documents and discussions relevant to their group.
No need to collate and hard copy board reports in advance of meetings. Collaborative nature enables members to meet virtually regardless of location. Hug a tree and reduce your carbon footprint at the same time.
Content is segregated between groups ensuring that only selected members can access documents and information through the application. Zero paper removes the risk of misplaced documents and secure password protected authentication gives peace of mind.
See it in action
During your online demo, our friendly team will:
- Walk you through the application
- Show you what’s possible with SharePoint Online and Office 365
- Learn more about your business and your requirments
- Answer your questions
- Help you make the right decision
Features at a glance
Provide your board and committee members with a collaborative portal to share information via forum discussions and access information electronically from any device. Full multi-level security ensures information is kept private
Board meeting calendars and details
Give your board members the ability to access the latest meeting calendars, documents, and collaboration from anywhere any time on any device
Track management requests
Capture requests from members to assign and track requests for information, scheduling or other administrative need
Future meeting management
Create Meetings, Agendas and document packets and make them available to members on the portal for review
Use SharePoint document management for collecting comments and approvals for documents
Resource libraries provide valuable information for best practices, market research and other relevant data. New documents and web links can be shared by members. Relevant documents can be found through powerful search and browse features
Fine tune as you go, to suit how you work
100% Customizable. Add web parts like Weather, Stock Ticker, Polls and more. Add your logo, graphics, your existing branding or let us create branding that matches your corporate brand with our Branding Service. Include additional document libraries and lists as needed.
User SubscriptionFrom only
- Installation of your SharePoint Application on Microsoft Office 365 Platform
- Base configuration to fine tune data fields to map your company terminology
- Setup of your user groups and permissions
- Application administration, change management and support
- System Updates and new features
- Insights development consultancy to map your business processes and design your application specification
- Office 365 tenancy setup and migration
- Custom feature development
- External data backup
- Migration of your existing data into your new application
Get more from your people and your technology
ISAAC SharePoint Applications are full featured business systems, built right into your Office 365 platform.
Already on Office 365?
Get even more value from your Microsoft service and use ISAAC SharePoint Applications to streamline your business processes.
Deployment of ISAAC SharePoint Applications on your Office 365 platform starts from £1,595*
*terms and conditions apply