Twickenham, London UK
ISAAC provide Digital Transformation Solutions and creates proprietary applications built directly into the Microsoft 365 cloud, creating Digital Workplaces that manage everything from processes to people. The Oxygen application suite built exclusively for Microsoft 365 & SharePoint, is an intuitive, secure and scalable way to easily modernise the way businesses manage information, from where it is stored to how it is stored. Our approach is simple; human-centric applications, customised to suit each businesses’ workflows and processes.
ISAAC solutions are delivered as a service (aaS), across a specific range of cloud technologies. We have a human-centric approach and believe in recruiting only the best and most intelligent people to our team in our quest to drive a Digital Transformation revolution throughout the global workplace.
This role is best suited to an outgoing and confident individual, with a self-starting and innovative approach to understanding customer requirements, bridging communications between practical to technical to ensure customer project success, within a fast-paced and ever-changing ‘start-up’ style environment. Our culture is social and inclusive so we welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds, but of course you must be based in the UK and permitted to work here. You should be looking to take a step up in your career, perhaps from a junior consultant style role. We would like to see you thrive in our working environment and ultimately work towards a senior consultant or consulting practice lead – career progression is something we are very proud of.
Preparing for the next chapter in our growth, and scaling to meet post-pandemic driven demand, we seek an innovative and dynamic customer facing Cloud Solution Professional to join our team.
Reporting to the Creative & Technical Director, and working closely with other colleagues, including our Service Delivery Manager, your role will focus on being the link between our sales and technical teams, understanding customer requirements and briefs and translating them from Discovery through Scope to Development and Delivery against schedule and to the highest standards. Additionally, as a key-member of the team, you will provide 2nd/3rd level support to our customers when required on our suite of SharePoint Online apps, Power BI Solutions and tools from our bespoke ISAAC Oxygen range.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive package, excellent long-term prospects, including share option schemes as well as support in ensuring you achieve Microsoft certification in your chosen field.
- Competitive Salary
- Share Option Scheme (after 1 year)
- Flexible Working & Work From Home Days (TBA)
- 25 days holiday + 1 per year to max 30
- Workplace Pension
- Training & Support
- Microsoft Qualification Incentives (i.e. MCSA/MCSE)
- Highly proactive with a can-do approach
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to deal with (occasionally) difficult customers
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task and deal with a number of open projects simultaneously
- Hunger to learn and develop their knowledge
- Someone who wants to go above and beyond for customers
- Someone who seeks to deliver high levels of customer satisfaction
- To lead the scope, development and delivery of our Oxygen SharePoint application suite delivery to our customers
- To lead the scope, development and delivery of our Power BI Solutions (Oxygen Analytics) to our customers
- To lead the scope, development and delivery of our Microsoft Teams Solutions to our customers
- To ensure all solutions are delivered following ISAAC and Microsoft best-practice to unflinching standards
- To work closely with the ISAAC Creative & Technical Director in supporting and testing innovation and R&D
- To follow preventative maintenance procedures for all customers worldwide
- To provide 2nd/3rd level support to customers.
- To clearly communicate with all relevant stakeholders affected by any task in a timely, professional manner as per SLA.
- To manage administration and support for SharePoint Online and Power BI and their integration to the wider Microsoft 365 suite
- To prioritise support and maintenance tasks to meet service level expectations.
- To ensure comprehensive documentation of procedures is maintained, and system documentation and support processes are regularly reviewed.
- There may be occasional travel to customer sites in London.
Essential Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Expert knowledge and administrative experience of, but not limited to:
- SharePoint Online (or Server)
- Office 365 (inc all associated features, particularly Teams, Exchange Online and O365 Security & Compliance)
- Core Microsoft Office applications
- Microsoft Azure
- Active Directory
- The ability to investigate and trouble-shoot a wide range of technical problems, with patience, resourcefulness and a desire to help.
- Desirable: Microsoft operating system qualification(s) MCP, with a good working knowledge of server & desktop operating systems
Platforms & Solutions:
- Microsoft & Office 365 including Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Power BI, Teams, Yammer, and Groups.
- Microsoft Windows Desktop Operating Systems (Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10)
- Microsoft Office Suite 2007/2010/2013/2016
- Microsoft Azure Platform
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2007/2010/2013
- Infowise Automation Tools