For as little as £15 per person, we now offer remote training sessions, focused on essential aspects of Office 365. With the advent of Covid-19 and increased requirement to work from home, these sessions provide an excellent opportunity to engage and empower your workforce.
Email is one of the oldest forms of digital communication, yet it still has its place and it’s evolved. Our 1 hour remote training session covers the wider aspects of managing email on Office 365, across the whole platform.
While other platforms, like Facebook and Twitter, dominate regular communication in our social lives, business communication is still evolving. New applications and platforms like Microsoft Teams are becoming widely used, but many still use email heavily, particularly for external communication with customers and partners.
Outlook desktop and Outlook Web Access (OWA) are the main tools to use but you can also interact with your files on OneDrive, SharePoint and Teams. We’ll cover accessing and using shared mailboxes, Setting up rules and effectively managing your status. We’ll also discuss some advanced management techniques with our Oxygen for Outlook plugin, powered by Harmon.ie, giving you access to files across the office 365 platform from inside Outlook, as well as providing an effective way to archive and share emails with the rest of the business.
- Accessing your email via desktop and the web
- Accessing and managing shared mailboxes and calendars on all Outlook experiences
- Setting up rules
- Sharing documents without creating duplicate copies
- Finding and filing files and emails on Office 365, with the Oxygen for Outlook plugin
- Bridging the gap between Microsoft Outlook and Teams
- How can I access shared mailboxes?
- Can I auto-file key emails to a folder?
- Should I still be attaching documents to emails? What are the alternatives?
- How do I archive emails and attachments so my colleagues can see them?
- How do I share my calendar?
- How do I quickly setup a follow up meeting?
- How do I discuss an important email with my Team?
Get in touch with the ISAAC team to discuss your Outlook Email Management training or discuss other training options.Email Us