All of us at ISAAC fully understand and appreciate the uncertainty and worry that the spread of the Coronavirus COVID-19 is having on all aspects of UK business and domestic life. Like everyone, we are monitoring the situation closely and preparing for subsequent phases. Our main priority for customers is to maintain the high level of service we deliver day in, day out.
We want to reassure our customers that we are fully prepared and ready to support your business:
- Our entire team regularly work from home or remotely, and it’s very normal for us to do so; we are therefore able and ready to work from home at a moments notice.
- Our entire tech infrastructure (IT and Telecoms) are cloud based and we all use laptops and other mobile devices. We can support you, regardless of our location.
- We are available to help you plan your business continuity options – if you already use Office 365 then you are in an excellent position to leverage this technology which we can facilitate for you at very short notice
- As experts in remote working and cloud technology, we ourselves rely on Office 365, Exchange & SharePoint Online, and Microsoft Teams to run our daily operations, from file storage and collaboration to telephone calls and instant messaging.
- All ISAAC customers already use and benefit from Office 365. We have thus far seen only a minor increase in service cases, largely to facilitate the configuration of home working devices (laptops for example)
Please contact us immediately if you would like to explore improvements to your business continuity – 020 3922 1222 or email@example.com
Now is the time to leverage AI in your business
How to Successfully Leverage AI in Your Business Artificial intelligence (AI) can help organisations like yours gain an edge in today's highly competitive business landscape by increasing efficiency, productivity and profitability. You can improve customer service,...
Streamlining Success: The Power of Business Process Automation
In today's fast-paced and competitive business landscape, efficiency and productivity have become paramount. One of the most effective ways to achieve these goals is through business process automation. By leveraging technology to streamline repetitive tasks,...
The secret to keeping your new hires is a smooth onboarding process
Employee retention is more important than ever. Notwithstanding the current economic unrest, the ageing workforce, and claims that millennials are not afraid to "job hop," nearly half of UK workers are actively looking for a new job. How can your business then buck...
+44 (0) 20 3922 1222
ISAAC Intelligence Limited
5 Crane Mews
+61 (0) 2 9053 9703
ISAAC Intelligence PTY Ltd
310 Edward Street