All of us at ISAAC fully understand and appreciate the uncertainty and worry that the spread of the Coronavirus COVID-19 is having on all aspects of UK business and domestic life. Like everyone, we are monitoring the situation closely and preparing for subsequent phases. Our main priority for customers is to maintain the high level of service we deliver day in, day out.
We want to reassure our customers that we are fully prepared and ready to support your business:
- Our entire team regularly work from home or remotely, and it’s very normal for us to do so; we are therefore able and ready to work from home at a moments notice.
- Our entire tech infrastructure (IT and Telecoms) are cloud based and we all use laptops and other mobile devices. We can support you, regardless of our location.
- We are available to help you plan your business continuity options – if you already use Office 365 then you are in an excellent position to leverage this technology which we can facilitate for you at very short notice
- As experts in remote working and cloud technology, we ourselves rely on Office 365, Exchange & SharePoint Online, and Microsoft Teams to run our daily operations, from file storage and collaboration to telephone calls and instant messaging.
- All ISAAC customers already use and benefit from Office 365. We have thus far seen only a minor increase in service cases, largely to facilitate the configuration of home working devices (laptops for example)
Please contact us immediately if you would like to explore improvements to your business continuity – 020 3922 1222 or email@example.com
Hybrid to be Default for 80% of Workforce by 2024 A recent report published by insights specialists Incisiv has found that by 2024 hybrid work will be the default working model for more than 80 per cent of the workforce. Despite the report found that onsite...
Why is a product mindset essential for digital transformation? The widespread use of computers and the internet has sparked the present digital revolution, which links people and objects, forecasts the future, manages enterprises, and makes it possible to manage...
As companies and their employees try to return to “normal” over two years after the onset of the coronavirus pandemic, it has become clear that they are chasing a mirage. Our work mode has evolved on many fronts, and we will never go back to how things were before....