All of us at ISAAC fully understand and appreciate the uncertainty and worry that the spread of the Coronavirus COVID-19 is having on all aspects of UK business and domestic life. Like everyone, we are monitoring the situation closely and preparing for subsequent phases. Our main priority for customers is to maintain the high level of service we deliver day in, day out.
We want to reassure our customers that we are fully prepared and ready to support your business:
- Our entire team regularly work from home or remotely, and it’s very normal for us to do so; we are therefore able and ready to work from home at a moments notice.
- Our entire tech infrastructure (IT and Telecoms) are cloud based and we all use laptops and other mobile devices. We can support you, regardless of our location.
- We are available to help you plan your business continuity options – if you already use Office 365 then you are in an excellent position to leverage this technology which we can facilitate for you at very short notice
- As experts in remote working and cloud technology, we ourselves rely on Office 365, Exchange & SharePoint Online, and Microsoft Teams to run our daily operations, from file storage and collaboration to telephone calls and instant messaging.
- All ISAAC customers already use and benefit from Office 365. We have thus far seen only a minor increase in service cases, largely to facilitate the configuration of home working devices (laptops for example)
Please contact us immediately if you would like to explore improvements to your business continuity – 020 3922 1222 or firstname.lastname@example.org
How to setup MFA (Multi Factor Authentication) and the Microsoft Authenticator App on your MS 365 Account Once your administrator has enabled MFA on your account, the easiest way to login is by using the Microsoft Authenticator app. By setting up MFA, you add an extra...
Now in the eighth month since COVID-19 first emerged, it is clear the changes that simply had to happen in the workplace are very much here to stay. So much so that recent Gartner research shows that the pandemic's reported second wave is now the top concern for...
The shift to remote work has presented both challenge and opportunity, and business leaders are looking for more permanent strategies to boost employee productivity. But what if, rather than a declaration made by leadership, productivity is actually a by-product of...