UK, Richmond, Greater London – Australia, Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne – USA, New York, Seattle, San Francisco
ISAAC solutions include both SaaS applications as well as fully Managed Services, across a broad yet specific range of cloud technologies. We have a human-centric approach and believe in recruiting only the best and most intelligent people to our team in our quest to drive a Digital Transformation revolution throughout the global workplace.
Launched to market in 2015, we are growing rapidly and seek intelligent, innovative and dynamic customer facing Digital Workplace Consultants around the Globe to join our team.
Working directly with the Creative Director, your role will focus on being the link between our sales and technical teams, understanding customer requirements and briefs and translating them from Discovery through Scope to Development and Delivery against schedule and to the highest standards. Additionally, as a key-member of the team, you will provide 2nd/3rd level support to our customers when required on our Oxygen Digital Workplace suite of Office 365 & SharePoint Online apps and tools from our proprietary range.
At ISAAC we very much see Office 365 and SharePoint Online as a single solution, and as such it is our Digital Workplace Team who drive user adoption of both solutions across our customer base, hence you will ideally ‘eat, sleep and breathe’ Office 365, ensuring that our product and go to market solution offerings embody Human-Centric Digital Transformation. You will be expert in all things Office 365 and SharePoint Online, including Teams, Security & Compliance features as well as having a polished and personable approach to enable you to lead engaging and informative user-adoption training. You will also have a detailed understanding of business process and workflow automation.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive package, excellent long-term prospects, including share option schemes as well as direct company investment and support in ensuring you achieve Microsoft certification in your chosen field.
- Competitive Salary
- Share Option Scheme
- Flexible Working & Work From Home (TBA)
- 25 days holiday + 1 per year to max 30
- Workplace Pension
- Training & Support
- Microsoft Qualification Incentives (i.e. MCSA/MCSE)
- Highly proactive with a can-do approach
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to deal with (occasionally) difficult customers
- Ability to multi-task and deal with a variety of projects simultaneously
- Hunger to learn and develop their knowledge
- Someone who wants to go above and beyond for customers
- Someone who seeks to deliver high levels of customer satisfaction
- Team player with Leadership qualities
- To lead the scope, development and delivery of our Oxygen Digital Workplace application suite to customers
- To lead the scope, development and delivery of world-class Office 365 solutions to customers
- To ensure all solutions are delivered following ISAAC and Microsoft best-practice to unflinching standards
- Work closely with the ISAAC Creative & Technical Director in supporting and testing innovation and R&D
- Be a go-to member of the team for everything Office 365, from solution and product knowledge to innovation, best-practice, administration and support
- Develop new revenue lines from Office 365 Solutions through collaboration and Innovation alongside the senior team at ISAAC. i.e. Teams, O365 Security, Training etc
- Follow preventative maintenance procedures for all customers worldwide
- Provide 2nd/3rd level support to customers
- Clearly communicate with all relevant stakeholders affected by any task in a timely, professional manner as per SLA
- Administration and support for SharePoint Online and its integration to the wider Office 365 suite
- Prioritise support and maintenance tasks in order to meet service level expectations
- Ensure comprehensive documentation of procedures is maintained, and system documentation and support processes are regularly reviewed
- Occasional travel to customer sites in London
- Expert knowledge and administrative experience of, but not limited to:
- SharePoint Online (or Server)
- Office 365 (inc all associated features, particularly Teams, Exchange Online and O365 Security & Compliance)
- Core Microsoft Office applications
- Microsoft Azure
- Active Directory
- Business Process and Workflow Automation experience
- The ability to investigate and trouble-shoot a wide range of technical problems, with patience, resourcefulness and a desire to help.
- Desirable: Microsoft operating system qualification(s) MCP, with a good working knowledge of server & desktop operating systems
- Microsoft Office 365 including Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Skype for Business, Yammer, Groups and Teams
- Microsoft Windows Desktop Operating Systems (Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10)
- Microsoft Office Suite 2007/2010/2013/2016
- Microsoft Azure Platform
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2007/2010/2013