SharePoint Online Professional
Location: Richmond, London, UK
ISAAC provides Digital Transformation Solutions and creates proprietary applications built directly into the Microsoft Office 365 cloud, creating Digital Workplaces that manage everything from processes to people. The Oxygen application suite built exclusively for Office 365 & SharePoint, is an intuitive, secure and scalable way to easily modernise the way businesses manage information, from where it is stored to how it is stored. Our approach is simple; human-centric applications, customised to suit each businesses’ workflows and processes. ISAAC solutions include both SaaS applications as well as fully Managed Services, across a broad yet specific range of cloud technologies. We have a human-centric approach and believe in recruiting only the best and most intelligent people to our team in our quest to drive a Digital Transformation revolution throughout the global workplace.
Job Description: Launched to market in 2015, we are growing rapidly and seek an innovative and dynamic customer facing SharePoint Online Workflow Professional to join our team. Working directly with the Creative Director, your role will focus on being the link between our sales and technical teams, understanding customer requirements and briefs and translating them from Discovery through Scope to Development and Delivery against schedule and to the highest standards. Additionally, as a key-member of the team, you will provide 2nd/3rd level support to our customers when required on our suite of SharePoint Online apps and tools from our bespoke ISAAC Oxygen range. The successful candidate will receive a competitive package, excellent long-term prospects, including share option schemes as well as direct company investment and support in ensuring you achieve Microsoft certification in your chosen field.
- Competitive Salary
- Share Option Scheme after 2 years
- Flexible Working & Work From Home (TBA)
- 25 days holiday + 1 per year to max 30
- Workplace Pension
- Training & Support
- Microsoft Qualification Incentives (MCSA/MCSE)
- Highly proactive with a can-do approach
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to deal with (occasionally) difficult customers
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task and deal with a number of open projects simultaneously
- Hunger to learn and develop their knowledge
- Someone who wants to go above and beyond for customers
- Someone who seeks to deliver high levels of customer satisfaction
- To lead the scope, development and delivery of our Oxygen SharePoint application suite delivery to our customers
- To ensure all solutions are delivered following ISAAC and Microsoft best-practice to unflinching standards
- To lead and coach our development team (currently one other individual)
- Work closely with the ISAAC Creative & Technical Director in supporting and testing innovation and R&D
- Follow preventative maintenance procedures for all customers worldwide
- Provide 2nd/3rd level support to customers
- Clearly communicate with all relevant stakeholders affected by any task in a timely, professional manner as per SLA
- Administration and support for SharePoint Online and its integration to the wider Office 365 suite
- Prioritise support and maintenance tasks in order to meet service level expectations
- Ensure comprehensive documentation of procedures is maintained, and system documentation and support processes are regularly reviewed
- Occasional travel to customer sites in London
Essential Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Strong understanding and administrative experience of, but not limited to:
- SharePoint Online (or Server)
- Core Microsoft Office applications
- Active Directory
- The ability to investigate and trouble-shoot a wide range of technical problems, with patience, resourcefulness and a desire to help.
- Desirable: Microsoft operating system qualification(s) MCP, with a good working knowledge of server & desktop operating systems.
Platform & Solutions:
- Microsoft Office 365 including Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Skype for Business, Yammer, Groups and Teams
- Microsoft Windows Desktop Operating Systems (Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10)
- Microsoft Office Suite 2007/2010/2013/2016
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 (including Active Directory/DNS/Group Policy etc.)
- Microsoft Azure Platform
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2007/2010/2013
- Infowise & DFFS
Our thinking is original. Our solutions are innovative. Our people are the key. If you believe you can add value to our team, tell us why.
To apply, please submit CV and covering letter to email@example.com.