Service Desk Analyst – Office 365, SharePoint & Cloud Services
At ISAAC Intelligence, we see a world where individual’s information and organisational intelligence integrate seamlessly. While modern technology is enormously powerful, it can be challenging to connect the dots to make it work together effectively.
Forget generation gaps and employee engagement; our apps are created to appeal to users of all ages; connecting employees with one central source of information, yet enabling each to work in the way that suits them best via Browser, Mobile or via Outlook. Our apps help people to get work done – they are the home for a company’s productivity.
Built in Office 365, and making the best of its collaborative features, our automated workflows remove mundane tasks from the working day. Choose from Intranet, CRM, Extranet, HR, HelpDesk and more to create your very own Digital Workplace.
Launched to market in January 2015, we are growing quickly and seek an experienced customer facing Support Engineer who is looking to broaden their role and grow within and young and dynamic organisation.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, your role will focus on providing 1st and 2nd Line remote support to our growing customer base including Office 365 systems admin, migrations, configuration and implementation. Along with end-user desktop support on all aspects of supported solutions, such as Office 365, FlexDesk, Amazon Work Spaces, SharePoint Online apps and tools from our bespoke ISAAC Oxygen range.
You will be the first point of contact with end users reporting faults and requesting IT support. In addition, you will liaise with other members of the senior team to ensure that all tasks are resolved in a timely and acceptable manner, escalating and briefing effectively where necessary.
- Highly proactive with a can-do approach.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to deal with difficult customers.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to multi-task and deal with a number of open tickets simultaneously.
- Hunger to learn and develop their knowledge.
- Someone who wants to go above and beyond for customers.
- Someone who seeks to deliver high levels of customer satisfaction.
- To be responsible for the day-to-day delivery of 1st line and 2nd line support to the organisation and act as the first point of contact for all end-users.
- Follow preventative maintenance procedures for all customers worldwide.
- Update ticket desk call records with progress notes for both the end user and other team members as per company procedure.
- Clearly communicate with all relevant stakeholders affected by any task in a timely, professional manner as per SLA.
- Administration and support for Office 365, Microsoft Exchange and SharePoint online.
- Perform Installations, configurations, setting up of Servers, workstations and mobile devices.
- Prioritise support and maintenance tasks in order to meet service level expectations.
- Ensure comprehensive documentation of procedures is maintained, and system documentation and support processes are regularly reviewed.
- Build, configure & deploy new desktop/laptop/server/network equipment.
- Occasional travel to customer site in London.
Essential Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- Strong understanding and administrative experience of, but not limited to:
- Office 365
- Core Microsoft Office applications
- Windows Server 2008/2012
- Active Directory
- Group Policy Deployment
- Virtual Desktops – Amazon WorkSpaces
- Excellent Networking skills (DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, Firewalls, switch management).
- Good working knowledge of Cloud computing environments (eg AWS, Azure).
- Experience of voice platforms (eg VoIP, PBX, Skype for Business, Contact centers).
- Ability to apply ITIL processes to the provision of IT support.
- The ability to investigate and trouble-shoot a wide range of technical problems, with patience, resourcefulness and a desire to help.
- Microsoft operating system qualification(s) MCP, with a good working knowledge of server & desktop operating systems.
- Credible knowledge of top tier networking VPN and Cisco/Draytek Firewall, Meraki WiFi solutions, switch management and other wireless access points.
- Working knowledge of data storage systems, data backup and restoration methods, email filtering and anti-virus/security products.
Platforms & Solutions
- Microsoft Office 365 including Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Skype for Business, Yammer, Groups and Teams.
- Microsoft Windows Desktop Operating Systems (Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10).
- Microsoft Office Suite 2007/2010/2013/2016.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 (including Active Directory/DNS/Group Policy etc.)
- Microsoft Azure Platform.
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2007/2010/2013.
- Infowise & DFFS
- Networking principals including routing and firewalls.
Our thinking is original. Our solutions are innovative. Our people are the key. If you believe you can add value to our team, tell us why.
To apply, please submit CV and covering letter to email@example.com