Business Development Managers — Nationwide
At ISAAC, we see a world where individuals, information and organisational intelligence integrate seamlessly. While modern technology is hugely powerful, it can be challenging to connect the dots to make it work together effectively.
Forget generation gaps and employee engagement; our apps are created to appeal to users of all ages; connecting employees with one central source of information, yet enabling each to work in the way that suits them best – Browser, Mobile or via Outlook. Our apps help people to get work done – they are the home for a company’s productivity.
Built in Office 365, and making the best of its collaborative features, our automated workflows remove mundane tasks from the working day. Choose from Intranet, CRM, Extranet, HR, HelpDesk and more to create your very own Digital Workplace.
Following rapid growth since our launch to market in 2015, we are now looking for outstanding people to join our team, reporting directly to the Managing Director to drive new customer growth. We are looking for proven winners, who can quickly understand our solutions, becoming brand ambassadors, driving valuable business growth and extolling the virtues of the ISAAC Oxygen suite of apps.
The primary responsibility of this role is to drive growth through new business as well as into our existing, and highly engaged, customer base. We provide qualified leads via multiple marketing campaigns, repeat business and customer referrals, but you should be an excellent communicator, literate with a great commercial attitude and the ability to understand everyday business operational challenges. You will have an ambitious and positive outlook and the ability to self-start, overcome challenges and create solutions to problems to achieve the overall outcome of business and personal success.
As part of the recruitment process you will be expected to present a 90-day business development plan that delivers measurable results.
Our solutions include:
- Office 365 Applications Suite (Intranet, CRM, Extranet, HR, Helpdesk, Document Management)
- Office 365 Migration & Management
Desired Skills and Experience
We are looking for the highest calibre individual who exhibits the following attributes, experience and skills that enable them to deliver rapid value to our customers:
- Demonstrable skills in Facilitation, Stakeholder Engagement, Strategic Thinking, Presentation and Positive Sales results.
- A strong academic and continuing professional development record, ideally including a good degree or management qualification.
Essential Personal Qualities
Highly desirable is full lifecycle experience of CRM and/or other productivity apps, Cloud computing, Microsoft Office 365, SharePoint and detailed knowledge of the supporting business processes;
- A strong teamwork ethic with a proven ability to work collaboratively
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills – both oral and written
- Commercial skills and acumen
- Highly developed critical thinking, interpretative and analytical skills
- A focus on results and a flexible, ‘can–do’ approach
- A willingness to learn, grow and stretch into new roles and different industries
Package & Compensation
- Competitive base salary
- Monthly target and commission
- Annual bonus
- Car allowance or Travel subsidy
- Laptop, Smartphone
Our thinking is original. Our solutions are innovative. Our people are the key. If you believe you can add value to our team, tell us why.
To apply, please submit CV and covering letter to