Office 365 Groups enables teams to come together and get work done by establishing a single team identity and pulling information together into a single user experience. Groups provides one place for your team communications and sharing; Teamwork made simple with Mail, Calendar, Files, Notebook and now Planner.
What we cover:
- Group collaboration requirements overview
- Features and benefits of Groups for Office 365
- Tour of Groups for Office 365
- Example use cases for Groups
- Overview of how Groups integrates with other aspects of Office 365 and how it might empower your teams