Cloud Solution Developer (SharePoint, Office 365, Yammer, Azure)
We are looking for you!
.. Provided you are enthusiastic, dynamic – a bright young thing so to speak, although the ‘young’ part doesn’t actually matter – but we are looking for an individual whose ambition it is to create and deliver incredible cloud solutions to a wide range of customers. Right first time.
The approach of our business means you will play a key part in developing transformational cloud solutions for businesses of all types, in all locations (our customers currently reside in the UK, USA, UAE and Mainland Europe) where you will start from a set of high level technical requirements, a customer brief and our unique ISAAC Insights cloud Roadmap to design and implement the solution including testing and basic documentation.
ISAAC Intelligence, in addition to the delivery and ongoing management of customer projects, also develops and implements cutting-edge and proprietary solutions for many industry verticals, typically harnessing cloud computing power to automate many admin heavy horizontal processes to create powerful and efficient end user solutions. Our innovation comes from within as well as our customers and you will be expected to contribute and help develop creative, practical and transformational yet reliable solutions for new challenges.
We are a rapidly growing and very ambitious company, hence the role will involve lots of customer contact so you need to know your ‘their’ from ‘there’ and your ‘your’ from ‘you’re’ – in other words, you need to be able to communicate in all manners extremely well.
Additionally, you will be expected to understand and support our Pre-Sales activity, including the design and implementation of the following:
- Complex SharePoint solutions
- Proprietary and 3rd party solutions for the integration with other 3rd party platforms
- Provide assistance and support with other day-to-day customer IT requirements We are looking for exceptional candidates; the highest calibre individuals who exhibit the following attributes, experience and skills that enable them to deliver rapid value to our clients:
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Strong understanding of SharePoint Online (2013) development. On-premises SharePoint 2010/2013 knowledge is a plus. Preferably previous experience on SharePoint development using Visual Studio.
- Familiarity with Web Service, WFC and REST concepts and development of these using Visual Studio.
- Preferably knowledgeable on Azure Cloud Services, Windows Servers and IIS at a level sufficient to build, deploy and troubleshoot Web Services.
- General IT knowledge on other areas such as Office 365, Exchange, servers, networking.
Essential Personal Qualities:
- Ability to self-motivate without having to be told (which is really boring for the rest of us to have to do)
- A strong teamwork ethic with a proven ability to work collaboratively;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills – both oral and written;
- Highly developed critical thinking, interpretative and analytical skills;
- A focus on results and a flexible, ‘can–do’ approach;
- A willingness to learn, grow and stretch into new roles and different disciplines
Location & Hours: South East, London, Reading, or your Home – we care more about results than where you are based. Hours need to (largely) match those of our customers (which we hope is obvious)
About ISAAC Intelligence:
ISAAC Intelligence was established in July 2013 and our vision was to create a business whose main talent was in leveraging the cloud, data and emerging technologies to create tangible competitive advantage for our customers, enabling them to truly change the way they do things.
Our thinking is original. Our solutions are innovative. Our people are the key. If you believe you can add value to our team, tell us why. Now (please)
To apply, please submit CV and covering letter to email@example.com